Are you ready to grow your business?
Whether you call it digital marketing, Internet marketing, online marketing, web marketing or even e-marketing, I define it as helping websites get more visitors and convert them into customers. My services include:
- SEO (Search engine optimization)
- SEM (Search engine marketing, paid search, pay-per-click, PPC)
- Online advertising campaign planning, buying, execution, and reporting
- Web Analytics – tracking visitors and what they do on your site
- Email marketing / CAN-SPAM compliance
- Social media (Blogs / blogging, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
I’ll help your company develop a Total Internet Presence (SM) – The combination of Internet-focused strategy, design, marketing and technology that protects your brand and grows your business.
SEO – essential for your website’s success:
SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of optimizing a website and web pages to achieve high rankings in the results of a search engine such as Google. Whether your market is Columbus, Ohio or the world, SEO can make a huge difference to your bottom line. Consider these facts:
- Search is the #2 daily activity of Internet users, just behind email
- Only 1/3 of searchers go past the first page of search engine results
- The top 4 listings may get as much as 80% of all clicks.
- Nearly 40% of search engine users believe that the top ranked sites for a search are the leaders in their industry.
Effective SEO increases website visits and improves brand reputation.
Social Media – is it right for your business?
I’ll help your organization use Social Media in conjunction with other Internet marketing tools to improve consumer perception of your brand and grow your business. For a brief introduction to Social Media, view “Social Media Explained.” Also, be sure to read my blog post “What to look for in a Social Media consultant.”
The Dave Culbertson difference:
- Measurement Focused: I believe that measurement is the foundation of Internet success – If you’re aren’t measuring, how do you know if you’re improving?
- Attentive: I work with a small group of clients to ensure that each one of them receives high quality service and attention. Most of them are based in Columbus.
- Experienced: I have more than 23 years of Internet-Online experience. I spent nearly 13 years working for top Internet-Online companies CompuServe, MapQuest, and Netscape where I held a variety of positions in business development, customer support, e-commerce, marketing, and operations. I also managed several CompuServe Forums, the original Social Media. I have more than 10,000 hours of experience in Social Media – meeting the commonly accepted definition of expert.
- Connected: I am a member of the eMarketing Association, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, and the Web Analytics Association. I am the co-founder of Web Analytics Wednesday in Columbus.
- Recognized: I have been featured in Columbus Business First twice: a 2007 article about search engine marketing (The right words draw customers to Web sites) and a 2009 article about social media (Social media overload has some marketers taking a cautious approach). I scored in the top 10% of the nationwide SMX Biggest Search Geek contest for SEO knowledge.
Ready to discuss your project?
If you’re ready to discuss ways to improve your Internet presence, please contact me.